Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagging time

I've been so busy lately that i was not able to post the tags given to me by friends...

Anyways, it's my time to tag now.. *wink*


Ok..this one comes from ate Myrna.

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

• hmmm... playing volleyball.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

• Study for a quiz.
• Go to School
• Research in the university library for assignments
• update my blogs
• Read the Philosophy book I borrowed in the library

3. Snacks I enjoy:

• Lumpia
• Crackers
• Chips
(with juice)

4. Places I’ve lived:

• Koronadal, South Cotabato
• Pangasina(1 month)
• Lake Sebu South Cotabato

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

• Buy house, lot and car for my family
•Share with other relatives
• Invest for business
• Help my community and other people
• Donate some of my wealth to our church
• Tour around the world with my entire family

6. People I want to know more about:

• Y.O.U •

I want to tag:


This one come from Mummy
Sheng.











I am passing this tag to all of my friends in the blog world. This one's for you guys...for you to know that i appreciate you all!

*hugs and kisses*

4 comments:

Euroangel said...

thanks for d visit..returning it back..musta ang pinas??

please feel free to visit my other sites..thanks in advance..have fun!! have a great day!!

Simply The Best
The World Wide Web Addict
Euroangel Graffiti
My Daily Nourishment
My Euro Travel and Adventure
Euroangel's Exploring Germany
Travel and Discover USA
Blog Connections

Allen's Darling said...

Hi can u add my blog

FilipinoLifeAbroad

thank you
just buzzz me if u want to be add in my blog.

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Hi there,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you meet a horse to ride someday...it's never too late!