Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tag: Me, Myself and I!

Gee.. I like this tag! hehe.. One way of getting to know more about our blogger friends. this one's from ate Naomi...thanks po! It contains questions pertaining to yourself... but it's not that easy to answer though, some require a lil thinking before answering, as what ate Naomi said.. hehehe



I AM the only girl in the family(except for my mother of course)..
I WANT to go to England someday!
I HAVE 3 siblings(all boys kasi ako lang nga yong girl dba?)
I WISH I have magic to heal the Philippine state.
I FEAR God.
I HATE pretentious people--plastic ones!
I SEARCH for a true friendship.
I WONDER what's inside the head of the Madam President, Gloria arroyo right now... hmmm???
I REGRET of not being so courageous to face the challenges that came across me.
I LOVE my family, grandparents, uncle and aunties, cousins and friends.
I ALWAYS sing...hahahaha...
I AM NOT tall.
I DANCE seldom..don't know how to dance eh.
I SING always... frustrated nga!
I CRY secretly whenever i get hurt.
I WRITE things about life and issues in the society.
I AM CONFUSED what am i going to do after college. hahaha.. to teach or to study in the law school?

I NEED to get rest after this, i guess. masakit kasi and katawan ko, tribute party kasi namin sa mga 4th years ng club.. haha.. naglaro kasi kmi sa tubig ng habulan at kung anu2 pa.. we had fun actually and now am so tired...
I SHOULD finish this tag.

THE LAST THOUGHT WHEN I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS to wake up that everything 's still okay and in good condition.


Now am tagging Gina: The Meliorist, ILovePhilippines, Princess, Sheng, and Tina. ^_^ wanted to know more about you guys! :)

3 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

hi! thanks for the tag, but i just finished one likr this. here's the link if you wannna check it out . . . http://kaidensgorgeousmum.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-tag.html

thanks again!

tina said...

thanks for the tag! :P

SPLICE said...

"I WONDER what's inside the head of the Madam President, Gloria arroyo right now... hmmm???"

Echoes of "Hello Garci," I suppose :)